"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/9/12

A. A. MILNE Quotes


“I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.” ~A.A. Milne by Moose Calf from Winnie the Pooh

“I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” ~A.A. Milne by Mountain Goat Kid from Winnie the Pooh

"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?" ~A. A. Milne

"For one person who dreams of making fifty thousand pounds, a hundred people dream of being left fifty thousand pounds." ~A. A. Milne (1882-1956)  

"If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever." ~A.A. Milne

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem." ~A. A. Milne

“Some people talk to the animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” ~A.A. Milne

“Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits…” ~ A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” ~A. A. Milne by Elk calf from Winnie the Pooh

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ~A. A. Milne

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A. A. Milne

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝