"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/1/12

Jose Mari Dayto Casis Quotes


"A butterfly has always been viewed to represent endurance, change, hope, and life. From being a cute little caterpillar to being a beautiful butterfly, we always see there's good in change, be it of appearance or of environment. Relatively, butterfly's lighter than a caterpillar, that is why, despite of its delicate wings, it can fly." ~Jose Mari Dayto Casis, June 9, 2020


"Just say the word 
 Please do not ignore:
 Do you still want me to stay,
 Or would you just let  me walk away?"
 ~Jem Dayto Casis 
January 31, 2021

"Life is a street full of wisdom yet to discover." ~Jose Mari Dayto Casis, FB, 30 January 2012

"When the least you can do is be the best you can be." ~Jose Mari Dayto Casis

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝