"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/28/11

JOHN LENNON Quotes


"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." ~John Lennon

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." ~John Lennon

"Being honest may not get you many friends, but it will always get you the right ones." ~John Lennon

“But tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun.” ~John Lenon

"Everything is clearer when you're in love." ~John Lennon

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." ~John Lennon

"I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another." ~John Lennon


"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now." ~John Lennon

"I get by with a little help from my friends." ~John Lennon

"It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love" ~John Lennon

“Imagine all the people living life in peace.” ~John Lennon

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~John Lennon

"Limitless undying love which shines around around me like a million suns; it calls me on and on across the universe." John Lennon

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." ~John Lennon

"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow." ~John Lennon

"Nobody controls me. I'm uncontrollable. The only one who can control me is me, and that's just barely possible." ~John Lennon

"Nobody told me there'd be days like these." ~John Lennon

"One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” ~John Lennon

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." ~John Lennon

"Peace and love are eternal." ~John Lennon

"People grow through other people. If we are in good company, it is more pleasant." ~John Lennon

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~John Lennon

"Tame birds sing of freedom. Wild birds fly." ~John Lennon

"The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~John Lennon

"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life." ~John Lennon

“We all shine on…like the moon and the stars and the sun…we all shine on…come on and on and on…” ~John Lennon

"We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it." ~John Lennon

"When you do something noble and beautiful and no one notices, do not be sad. For the sun, every morning, is a beautiful spectacle and yet, most of the audience still sleeps." ~John Lennon

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” ~John Lennon

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝