"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/11/11

Douglas Noel Adams Quotes


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." ~Douglas Adams

"He is the greatest musician of the English language, and exploring variations of familiar material is what musicians do all day." ~Douglas Adams on PG (Pelhan Greenville) Wodehouse born in 1881

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." ~Douglas Noel Adams

"I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be." ~Douglas Adams

“It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.” ~Douglas Adams

“To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity." ~Douglas Adams

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝