"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/24/10

Quotes on DESTINATIONS, JOURNEY , TRAVEL and VOYAGE


"Take a spiritual journey toward someone else's heart." ~Anon
"Give me a spirit of prayer, dear Lord,
That I may commune with Thee
As I travel along's life's rugged road,
In Thy company always to be." ~Dawe

"It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the End of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." ~Elisabeth Elliot

"Travellers through the centuries have threaded their baser motives of profit and pleasures with a subtler, and sometimes even unconscious, compulsion - the search for the genii loci. In the purer realm of travel, which has nothing to do with vacations, humans hope to be moved rather than to move. They seek and external geography that will act on their internal psychology like an irresistible force, so that they will return to the place from which they came blessed and altered." ~Shirley Geok-lin Lim (the Town Where Time Stands Still).
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~Lao Tzu


"A good traveler leaves no track." ~Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching)

"A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles." ~Tim Cahill

"A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click." ~Anon

"A lie can travel around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes." ~Mark Twain

"A long journey always begins with a short one." ~Anon

"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." ~George Moore

"A wise traveler never despises his own country." ~Carlo Goldoni

"Acts of kindness travel far." ~A.D. Williams

"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware." ~Martin Buber

"All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination." ~Earl Nightingale

"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." ~Gautama Buddha

"As my desire to bloom arrived, I flourished. No longer fearing the journey it takes to truly open and unfold. Deeply I breathe in as my breath is taken away. I found my voice, yet even as it lay dormant in the quiet As I stumbled in the sometimes darkness and fell, Standing back up brushing off the bruises I knew I had found my way." ~Anais Nin

"As you travel on life's way, with its many ups and downs, remember it's quite true to say one smile is worth a dozen frowns." ~Alexandra Skiathitis, Family Friend Poems

"Allow yourself to experience fully every step of the journey, both the joy and the pain. You're alive. Greet the moment at hand with a grateful heart." ~Eleanor Brownn

"Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one amazing day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the absolute fullest. In each waking day, you will find so many blessings and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your magical TODAY be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is a brand new day!" ~Rebecca Fox

"Be with someone who treats you like a destination, not a stop along the way." ~Mandy Hale

"Before I travelled my road I was my road." ~Antonio Porchia

“Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke

"Beyond the white clouds a blue mountain. A traveler goes beyond that mountain." ~Zen saying

"Choose faith to chart your life course; allow hope to be the star that guides you on that journey; and you’ll always arrive at a destination of ultimate love." ~Robert Clancy

"Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, or simple bad luck." ~Joseph Heller, "God Knows" 1984

"Destiny plans a different route and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected." ~Ben Okri

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination. The best is yet to come." ~Zig Ziglar

"Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel." ~Anon

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole long day? From morn to night, my friend." ~Christina Rossetti

"Do not be discouraged by the distance you still have to travel. Instead, appreciate how many “life miles” you have already covered. Your struggles have changed you into a stronger and better person. Don’t let anyone dissuade you from blooming into the person you are meant to be. Keep walking." ~Dodinsky

"Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance." ~Maybe One Day

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they've never had to walk your path." ~Zig Ziglar

"Don’t forget to pack your courage for your journey to greatness." ~David Weinbaum

"Don’t “GO” through life, “GROW’ through life. Realize the journey of life is not about being right or pretending to know it all. It’s about learning and growing every step of the way. What have you learnt about yourself on your journey?" ~Dan Zadra

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled." ~Anon

“Don’t worry that you’re not strong enough before you begin. It is in the journey that God makes you strong.” ~Anon

"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage." ~Catherine Douzel

"Each day is a new voyage." ~I Must Be A Mermaid (jamb)

"Each life is a journey – a uniquely personal passage through time; and GOD is the Author of each journey. He knows the way through every dark and frightening valley… He knows the safest path along each high and treacherous mountain trail … He knows where the cool, refreshing waters flow and where we can find the provisions to meet each of our needs… He gives us hope and courage as we walk with Him, step by step, one day at a time." ~Becky Acebedo Kibble

"Embrace your journey, because every moment has its own kind of beauty." ~Eleanor Brownn

"Even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you might never have imagined." ~Deepak Chopra

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home." ~Matsuo Basho

"Every journey begins from where you stand." ~Aspire to Inspire

"Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." ~Giotto di Bondone

"Every road leads somewhere ..." ~Michael Traveler, author of Postcards from the Backroads

"Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering." ~Charles Dickens

"Experience, travel - these are an education in themselves." ~Euripides

"Everyone has their own path. Walk yours with integrity and wish all others peace on their journey. When your paths merge, rejoice for their presence in your life. When the paths are separated, return to the wholeness of yourself, give thanks for the footprints left on your soul, and embrace the time to journey on your own." ~Anon

“Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.” ~J. R. R. Tolkien

"Familiar roads are seductive, but you won't find your passion there. The world is a big place to explore." ~Eleanor Brownn

"Find life experiences and swallow them whole. Travel. Meet many people. Go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. Try everything. Exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life." ~Lawrence K. Fish

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." ~Greg Anderson

"For added adventure, travel with your inner child." ~Tina Donovan

"God is bigger than any disability. Love Him, appreciates His blessings, and trust Him for the rest of the journey. He puts the rainbow at the end of the hardest trail." ~Dale Evans Rogers, 1912-2001

"Good things are coming down the road. Just don't stop walking." ~Robert Warren Painter Jr

"Have faith in your journey. Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you're going next." ~Mandy Hale

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." ~Denis Waitley

“He who travels in search of something which he has not got, travels away from himself and grows old even in youth among old things.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Help me age with grace and dignity, as you will one day walk the same road traveled now by me." ~Mountain Wisdom

"Hidden paths can't be walked without moving obstacles." ~A.D. Williams

"I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it." ~Mila Bron

"I'm on the road of unhiding, of letting myself be. I will live my life in a way that let's my soul and skin breathe." ~SC Lourie

"I am starting to trust this journey of life even when I don’t understand all the detours." ~Lynne Taylor of Ups, Downs and Roundabouts

"I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars." ~Walt Whitman

"I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom." ~Les Brown

"I can SEE the pleasure on your face! And what I see is the pleasure of the PAST, present and future because travel helps us to see the world is a HUGE place with lots to do in it, and many, many people." ~Margo Denise Wilson

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ~Jimmy Dean

"I don't have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect, and beautiful journey of my life. It's a trip more wonderful than I could have imagined." ~Kerry Washington

"I have come to accept the bumpy roads of life; they seem to lead to the best places." ~Steve Maraboli

"I've stopped telling myself that I'm lost. I'm not. I am just on a journey that has no destination, driven by hope that I'll find a place that I will like and I will stay there. But I am not lost. I just am ... on my way." ~from Any Lengths

"I hope the journey becomes every bit as sweet as the destination." ~Lisa Kogan

"I love a fellow traveler in life who knows clearly and without forgetting what it is he’s made of —dust, merely dust—and who hasn’t lost sight of his mortality." ~Lorraine Marie T. Badoy, extracted from her article "Blush"

"I might have been born in a hovel but I am determined to travel with the wind and the stars." ~Jacqueline Cochran

“I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” ~Robert Frost, A ROAD LESS TRAVELLED

"I thank God for the mountains I have had to climb, the storms I have faced, and the tears I have shed, as they have made me understand how strong I really am and how blessed I am when the road is smooth, the sky is clear, and my soul has a reason to smile." ~Mountain wisdom

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

"I try to follow the good road, but sometimes, I go astray. But I let my experiences teach me the good path to righteousness." ~Ebie (on Beautiful Road blog 25/08/2009)

"I’d love a new start, to make new memories and forget the bad ones. I want to travel, see new places, different scene, different music, touching hearts. I want to meet new people, who will show me what it is to love and be loved in return. I want to leave it all behind, to erase my book, back to the very cover, and re-write my story." ~Anon

"Ideals are like stars. You will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like seafarers on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny." ~ Carl Schurz

"If a journey is a departure from where we usually are, a few minutes may be enough for us to go away and come back." ~Kazuaki Tanahashi

"If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all." ~Dan Rather

"If nothing else, traveling teaches you to appreciate home." ~Edie Talley (2013)

"If traveling was free, you'd never see me again." ~Anon

"If we don't know where to go, no wind is favourable." ~Paulo Coelho

"If you are losing your peace in your quest for peace, you are not on the road to peace. The road to peace is peace." ~Alan Cohen

"If you are not on your path of purpose, you will only have misery in your life." ~Bryant McGill

"If you decide to set off on your own journey, you’ll find yourself alone for a thousand kilometres." ~Anon

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." ~Lewis Carol

"If you fuel your journey on the opinion of others, you are going to run out of gas." ~Steve Maraboli

"If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination." ~Paulo Coelho

“If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” ~John D. Rockefeller

"If your desires do not accord with your spirit, sacrifice them, and you will come to the end of your journey." ~Attar

"Imagination is as good as many voyages — and how much cheaper." ~George W. Curtis

"In life there are many places to go and many roads to follow, but only the path within your heart leads to love." ~Robert Clancy

"In the course of your journey it is likely that your day-to-day companions or friends may change. Some may fall away as your interest in the Spirit pulls you from the worldly interest which brought or kept you together, but new friends who share your current interests will appear. Of course, some of your existing relationships will move easily into this new domain and the relationship will become deeper and calmer… coming to exist in the eternal present." ~Ram Dass, Love Serve Remember

"In the journey of life, if you want to travel without fear, you must have the ticket of a good conscience." ~Anon

"It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the END of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." ~Elisabeth Elliot

["It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." ~Ursula K. LeGuin

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” ~Ernest Hemingway]

"It is how we nurture the good and deal with the bad that ultimately shapes our destiny." ~Dr. Charles, CoachMD

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." ~Anthony Robbins

"It's nice to have someone share in your Journey, but remember you have your Journey and they have theirs."
~Kim Bayne "Live Life Positively" © 2014

"It's not good to make sentimental journeys. You see the differences instead of the sameness." ~Mary Astor

"It is not the ship so much as the skilful sailing that assures the prosperous voyage." ~George William Curtis

"It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey." ~Wendell Berry

"Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before." ~Erich Fromm

"Letting go is NOT easy – it’s a journey that is traveled one day at a time." ~Marc Chernoff

"Life has no smooth road for any of us. And in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim, the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself." ~from Inspiration

"Life is a circle. The end of one journey is the beginning of the next." ~Joseph M. Marshall

"Life is a journey. If you fall in love with the journey, you will fall in love forever" ~Peter Haggerty

"Life is a long journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy." ~Agapo

"Life is a tough journey punctuated with hopeful moments." ~Cam Richmond

"Life is beautiful. Appreciate it while you are still walking on this earth and share loving memories with those walking this journey with you." ~Brenda, Mind Recipe

"Life is just like an old time rail journey; delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." ~Gordon B. Hinckley

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts; put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” ~Bob Marley

"Life is only traveled once; today’s moment becomes tomorrow’s memory. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself." ~Anon

"Life is short and we never have too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind." ~Henri Frederic Amiel

"Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." ~Benjamin Disraeli

"Love is a hero’s journey, and the hero’s journey is a noble but difficult path." ~Marianne Williamson

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” ~Maya Angelou

"Love your solitude and try to sing out with the pain it causes you. For those who are near you are far away, and this shows that the space around you is beginning to grow vast. Be happy about your growth, in which of course you can't take anyone with you, and be gentle with those who stay behind. Be confident and calm in front of them and don't torment them with your doubts and don't frighten them with your faith or joy, which they wouldn't be able to comprehend. Seek out some simple and true feeling of what you have in common with them, which doesn't necessarily have to alter when you yourself change again and again. When you see them, love life in a form that is not your own and be indulgent toward those who are growing old, who are afraid of the aloneness that you trust, and don't expect any understanding. But believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it." ~Rainer Maria Rilke

"Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place." ~Anon

"May your life become one of glad and unending praise to The Lord as you journey through this world, and in the world that is to come!" ~St. Teresa of Avila (1515-1582)

"Most travel, and certainly the rewarding kind, involves depending on the kindness of strangers, putting yourself into the hands of people you don't know and trusting them with your life." ~Paul Theroux

"... music is the most wonderful vehicle for journeys deep into the soul." ~Annette Hedworth on Deniz Inan "Kayo’s Journey”dated November 29, 2015

"My best creative thoughts come right before sleep and when I’m driving down the highway." ~Linda Myers, June 5, 2012 FB

"My child, I may not always be able to travel the road with you, but no matter where life takes you, there also my love for you will be." ~Mountain Wisdom

"My destination is no longer a place, but a new way of seeing." ~Marcel Proust

"My precious child, wherever your journey in life may take you, I pray you'll always be safe. Enjoy the ride and never forget your way back home." ~Vicki Reece

"Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey." ~Zig Ziglar

"Never lose sight of who you are. Never forget what's truly important to you in your life. Always remember there is a purpose to your journey." ~Babz, Inspire Positive Soul Sensations

"No matter how far you may have travelled on a particular journey, you can always... stop..breath... and change your direction . Or, not continue that journey at all. You can "take your marbles and go home". You did not fail or give up... You simply changed your mind. Perhaps you simply made a mistake. Mis-takes are often gifts that show up to imbue strength, resilience and patience. "Simply turn around and when you are ready, you can Begin Again". ~Soulful Language

"No matter how long we have traveled on the wrong road, we can always turn around." ~Lessons Learned In Life

"No road is long with good company." ~Turkish Proverb

"Not all journeys have an ending." ~Victor Kelleher

"Often the journey of transformation is steeped with mystery and you cannot see where you are going. Be brave. Because sometimes leaps of faith lead to the most wonderful adventures." ~Illuminating Souls

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him." ~Buddha

"On this life journey you will both give and receive love. All to bring you to that which are; love." ~R. Sauter

"One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe." ~George Sand

"One of the beautiful aspects of travelling is that you never know what's waiting for you right around the corner" ~from the Blue Mountains Australia

"One of the really great things about travel is coming home." ~Railway Adventure

"One step at a time we all get to our destination there is no race it is all in your own time just smile and walk slowly." ~from Rising Back Again

"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." ~Henry Miller

"Only the traveling is good which reveals to me the value of home and enables me to enjoy it better." ~Henry David Thoreau

"Our journey is our life in progress. We are always moving... always experiencing and evolving." ~I Must Be A Mermaid

"Our life on earth is just a fragment of our journey." ~A.D. Williams

"Our spiritual journey is personal. We seek knowledge, not faith or religion. The outside world holds information but for truth we must look within" ~Anon

"Peace was given to your soul upon creation. Your heart simply has to rediscover it during your journey through life." ~Robert Clancy

"People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." ~Dalai Lama

"People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering." ~St. Augustine, Early Christian Priest, Author

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try to understand each other, we may even become friends." ~Maya Angelou

"Rich People travel in cars, Poor People travel in carts. But Special people always travel in our hearts." ~Rishika Jains

"Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough." ~Charles Dudley Warner

"Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly." ~Edward Albee

"Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friends." ~Robert Brault

"Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours." ~Vera Nazarian

"Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you are worthy of the trip." ~Glenn Beck

"Sometimes the people around you won't understand the journey. They don't need to, it's not for them." ~Linda Copeland

"Sometimes there is sadness in our journey, but there is also beauty. We must keep putting one foot in front of the other even when we are hurting or we will never know what is waiting for us around the bend." ~Brigitte Nicole

"Sometimes we can become so caught up by the goal that we lose sight of the process. Try to remember, how you arrive, is as important as where you are going. It would be a real tragedy to reach the summit, only to find that you no longer like who you’ve become along the way."
~Anon

"Sometimes, we can have a trip at home with only this book and some imagination." ~Anon

“Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.” ~Frances Mayes, Under Magnolia: A Southern Memoir

"Stand on the ground instead of being the ground others stand on" ~from Inspiration Capsule

"Success is not a place at which one arrives but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey." ~Alex Noble

"Take the journey from your head to your heart." ~Dr. Barbara De Angelis

"The beauty of travel is you get to immerse with the culture and art." ~Judith Encabo Manabilang

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." ~Bob Moawad

"The best holidays are those that come up at a moment’s notice." ~Travel Starts at 60

"The best part of a holiday be it short or long, is waking up early and appreciating each sway of the tree branches and leaves while the clouds lazily move in the blue sky." ~Arlene aka Shali Jun

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are." ~Anon

"The further humankind travels from its beginnings, the more megalomania and ostentation there will be in the world." ~Alex Noble

"The further left one travels, the more unhappiness you find." ~Janet Albrechtsen journalist

"The generations of men run on in the tide of time, but leave their destined lineaments permanent for ever and ever." ~William Blake

"The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk." ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

"The journey between who you once were, and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place." ~Barbara De Angelis

"The journey within is truly the adventure of a lifetime." ~Butterflies and Pebbles

"The longest journey through life, is down the path that leads us Home." ~Tony G.

"The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” -Albert Einstein

"The only journey is the one within." ~Rainer Maria Rilke

"The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark." ~By: Simply Me

"The peace of the Angels was my guide in overcoming difficulties as I travelled the lonely path of single motherhood." ~Leah C. Dancel, 6 January 2016

"The road is long no matter how far you are away from me, but I will get there by your side." ~Maurice P. Ware, 17 July 2014

"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination." ~Don Williams, Jr.

"The road to peace begins with truth, is paved with respect, and ends with love." ~A.D. Williams

"The tests we face in life's journey are not to reveal our weaknesses but to help us discover our inner strengths. We can only know how strong we are when we strive and thrive beyond the challenges we face." ~Kemi Sogunle

"The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist see what he has come to see." ~Gilbert K Chesterton

"The whole journey of life is a journey of preparation... to see, to feel, to understand the beauty of what lies ahead, of the homeland towards which we walk." ~Pope Francis

"There are many trails up the mountain, but in time they all reach the top." ~Anya Seton

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." ~Beverly Sills

"There is no beginning or end to your dreams or plans. Life is a journey from moment to moment. Live it's moment to the fullest." ~Anon

"There is no difference in the destination, the only difference is in the journey." ~Inayat Khan

“There's no thrill in easy sailing ... but there IS satisfaction that's mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination that you thought you'd never make.”~Spirella

"There will be things in your life that are overwhelming and you don't think that you can see any light at the end of the tunnel. Hold strong, don't let your faith falter. This is just another stepping stone in life teaching you patience and understanding. Trust your journey and have faith. You will overcome this too." ~Kim Bayne "Live Life Positively" © 2014

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping." ~Chinese Proverbs

"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries." ~AldousHuxley

"Today, I choose the higher road - the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness." ~Jonathan Lockwood Huie

"Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life's not mean to be lived in one place." ~Lessons Learned In Life

"Travel enriches our souls and helps us see the world as a global divergency, a vast expanse we can only BEGIN to see in a lifetime. That's why it is a good thing to take our children to where our parents have taken us." ~Margo Wilson

"Travel is a caprice in childhood, a passion in youth, a necessity in manhood, and an elegy in old age." ~Dr. Jose Rizal

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness." ~Mark Twain

"'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness', and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” ~Derek Walcott, author of I READ, I TRAVEL, I BECOME

"Travel is like love, mostly because it's a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end." ~Pico Iyer

"Travel makes a person well-rounded. We get to learn more than what we see. Not only in the present state, but we're also allowed to move backward to their time capsule of sometimes a ghostly history." ~Leah C. Dancel

"Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world."
~Gustave Flaubert

"Travel the road of love...and you will never be lost." ~A.D. Williams

"Travel the road where your heart leads you as that's where your passion lies." ~Sharon K. Brayfield

“Traveler there is no trail you blaze the trail as you travel.” ~Xochitl Garza

"Travelers repose and dream among my leaves." ~William Blake

"Traveling alone may be the single best catalyst for personal growth." ~Simple Reminders

"Travelling, it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller." ~Ibn Battuta

"Traveling makes me gain back my confidence. It gives me more opportunity to appreciate other cultures: people, food and their own natural gifts of beauty surrounding them. It helps broaden my mind how much we can learn from each other. The friendliness and kindness of strangers overwhelmed me most. The discovery that my friends whom I did not see for decades or lost contact with are still around and very much willing to embrace me as I am. Above all, as I dedicate this journey in praise to Him above, I cannot deny how much blessed I am." ~Leah C. Dancel, A Long Road To Fredom, 14 April - 2 May 2013 (Visited Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Dallas, Texas, Lago Vista, Texas, San Antonio, Texas, Duncanville, Texas, Loma Linda, California, Reno, Nevada, Sta. Clara, California and many other beautiful places of point of interests).

"Traveling through the world produces a marvelous clarity in the judgment of men. We are all of us confined and enclosed within ourselves, and see no farther than the end of our nose. This great world is a mirror where we must see ourselves in order to know ourselves. There are so many different temupers, so many different points of view, judgments, opinions, laws and customs to teach us to judge wisely on our own, and to teach our judgment to recognize its imperfection and natural weakness." ~Michevl de Montaigne

"Value the journey of your heart to this moment by being present in today as you are today, not as you were in your yesterdays. And breathe, live, speak, respond, walk and groove at your own pace. Only the rhythm of your soul are you supposed to dance to. Nothing need be rushed." ~S.C. Lourie

"We all do certainly go down many different roads during our lives. Sometimes it's not the roads which we travel, but it's the ATTITUDE we have on these roads which makes the difference." ~Betsy from Tennessee (August 24, 2009 on Beautiful Road blog)

"We all have our own personal road to travel, it's only when we follow someone else's road that we deviate from our own journey. Be strong and travel your own road." ~Steven Aitchison

"We all have our wounds – some hidden deeply and some more recent and clearly visible. But we are each in the process of healing too. When we take steps to heal ourselves, we grow. When we help others heal, we both grow. It’s a beautiful thing and just part of every journey." ~Begin with Yes

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

"We are all travellers of the universe." ~Yvonne Walker, FB

"We are made for larger ends than Earth can encompass. Oh, let us be true to our exalted destiny." ~Catherine Booth

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey." ~Stephen R. Covey

"We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it." ~Anon

"We are souls on a spiritual journey, and we are humans on a life journey. Wisdom, truth, and love are our guides on this journey." ~A.D. Williams

"We can travel a long way and do many things, but our deepest happiness is not born from accumulating new experiences. It is born from letting go of what is unnecessary, and knowing ourselves to be always at home." ~Sharon Salzberg

"We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us." ~Marcel Proust

“We grow our tree of life through the forks we take. Each branch you grow becomes a fork that defines your life’s journey. The tree you see is the life you have grown based on all your choices big and small. If the branch you’re on is not where you want to be, grow a new branch and create a better tree for yourself." ~Don Shapiro, author Life Is A Fork In The Road

"We have much to learn no matter where we are in our journey. Everything we encounter, good or bad is a lesson revealed." ~Owen K Massey

“We journey on in life through varied hazards and misfortunes.” ~Anon

"We journey through something all the time." ~Butterflies and Pebbles

"We must get beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey." ~John Hope Franklin

"We should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life........" ~John McDonald

"We travel along different paths, but will converge at the same destination. We are diverse,but with the same goal." ~Ethel Pineda, March 14, 2017

"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us." ~Anon

"We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls." ~Anais Nin

"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." ~Hilaire Belloc

"What a Joy, to travel the way of the HEART." ~Rumi

"What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous." ~Thomas Merton

"When I travel, I'm looking for the unexpected." ~from Not A Tourist Ad

"When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home." ~Rumi

"When the road of life gets bumpy (and then bumpier, and bumpier still), sometimes it's best to try a radical solution." ~Martha Beck

"When travelling and visiting new places it is sometimes difficult to know whether to be brave and tackle the destination yourself, or if you would be better off engaging a travel guide." ~YOURLifeChoices

"When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way." ~Paulo Coelho

"When you have completed 95 percent of your journey, you are only halfway there." ~Japanese Proverb

"When you're moving in the positive, your destination is the brightest star." ~Stevie Wonder

“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” “ ~Derek Walcott, author of I READ, I TRAVEL, I BECOME

"Wherever you go, east, west, north or south, think of it as a journey into yourself! The one who travels into itself travels the world." ~Shams Tabrizi

"Writing, like life itself, is a voyage of discovery." ~Henry Miller

"You are in the driver's seat of your life and can point your life down any road you want to travel. You can go as fast or as slow as you want to go. And you can change the road you're on at anytime." ~Jinger Heath

"You are not on a journey to God. You are on a journey with God." ~Steve Maraboli

"You don't have to be rich to travel well." ~Eugene Fodor

"You have traveled far, but the hardest part of the journey is always the next step." ~Jackie Morris

"You may have fallen a long way down, but your journey upward into the light is infinite." ~Robert Clancy

"You never know where your path may bring you so at least enjoy the journey." ~Liesbeth van Diggele, Soul Speaking community member

‪"You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it." ~French Proverb‬

"Your journey is uniquely yours, with all its twists and turns. Embrace what is." ~Eleanor Brownn

"Your life may begin with desire and end with reflection, but the journey is all about the wonderment of love."—Robert Clancy

"Your own Fear is the greatest obstacle you will ever face on your journey. Let your Faith be bigger than your Fear." ~Eleanor Brownn

♥*✿*•♥


OTHERS:

"Allow yourself to think only those thoughts that match your principles and can bear the bright light of day. Day by day, your choices, your thoughts, your actions fashion the person you become. Your integrity determines your destiny." ~Heraclitus

"Change takes time...be patient....new paths in the wilderness require we walk them again and again before they are fully formed." ~Eileen Dielesen....the 'Woman with a Dream'

"Changing your life often begins with the inner work. It can be a tender process of stripping away the beliefs and dreams that no longer resonate for you. It is not an easy path, but it is worth it. Because one day soon you will be standing on the shore of a brighter tomorrow. One that feels like home and is big enough to hold all of you." ~Illuminating Souls

"Creating new paths requires moving old obstacles." ~A.D. Williams

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Every step into the unknown is a risk." ~Interstellar Movie

"Everyone has their own path. Walk yours with integrity and wish all others peace on their journey. When your paths merge, rejoice for their presence in your life. When the paths are separated, return to the wholeness of yourself, give thanks for the footprints left on your soul, and embrace the time to journey on your own." ~Anon

"Forgiving is rediscovering the shining path of peace that at first you thought others took away when they betrayed you." ~Dodinsky

"God has placed angels on your path. Some of them have cold noses and have an affinity for long walks and cookies." ~Illuminating Souls

"Hear me, that the people may once again find the a Good Road and the Shielding Tree." ~Black Elk

"I always found the road of becoming to be such a strenuous one. So much happier just being me and letting that unfold naturally." ~Butterflies and Pebbles

"I don’t have to take a trip around the world or be on a yacht in the Mediterranean to have happiness. I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard." ~Queen Latifah

"I do not worry about tomorrow, as my God has already prepared the path for me." ~Mountain Wisdom

"I know you're tired but come, this is the way.” ~Rumi

"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward." ~Abraham Lincoln

"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress." ~from Nature, Love and Art

"In life, it's not where you go that matters; it's who goes with you." ~Anon

"It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction." ~Diane Grane

"It is in our nature to explore, to reach out into the unknown. The only true failure would be not to explore at all." ~Ernest Shackleton

"It is okay to cry when you are in pain. Remember, tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can not speak." ~Anon

"It is our job to prepare our children for the road, not prepare the road for our children." ~Dr. Wendy Mogel

"It is the man who is waiting for his ship to come in that is always missing the boat." ~Anon

"It's your road and you are alone, others may walk it with you...but no one can walk it for you." ~from Recharge Your Mind

"It takes courage to keep walking when the path is obscured by confusion. Trust. Believe. And just keep walking. The way will be revealed!" ~Sue Krebs

“Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.” ~Christina Baldwin

"Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart?" ~Carlos Castaneda

"Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle." ~Crystal Middlemas

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” ~Maya Angelou

"Lovely days don't come to you, you should walk to them." ~Rumi

"Make sure that of all the paths you take, some of them are dirt." ~Anon

"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path." ~Khalil Gibran

"May the light shine brightly upon your path and may you know you are loved. You are a gift to this world." ~Illuminating Souls

"Never be afraid to tread the path alone. Know which is your path and follow it wherever it may lead you; do not feel you have to follow in someone else's footsteps." ~Eileen Caddy

"No matter how long your walk through the desert, know that Love is always within you and where Love springs, there is an Oasis of Peace." ~Sus Kongsbak Larsen

"No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen. Continue to persist and persevere." ~Brad Gast

"No one knows what you are going through, but you. People will judge you, talk about you, point fingers, blame you etc... Do what is in your heart. Walk you own path. Be your own person. Their opinion of you is just their opinion. Ask yourself, "does it really matter what they think"? Never let anyone steal your joy." ~Anon

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." ~Buddha

"One never learns by success. Success is the plateau that one rests upon to take breath and look down from upon the straight and difficult path, but one does not climb upon a plateau." ~Josephine Preston Peabody

"Our pathways often twist through stormy landscapes; but when we look back, we’ll see a thousand miles of miracles and answered prayers." ~Dr. David Jeremiah

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence." ~Henry David Thoreau

"Run, leap and celebrate, for you are alive today!" ~Bryant McGill

"Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our value and worth, but because we finally realize our own." ~Anon

"Slow running has its own joy." ~Life and Style, The Running Blog
"While on this Ride called “Life”,
you have to take the good with the bad,
smile when you’re sad,
love what you’ve got
and remember what you had.
Always forgive, but never forget.
Learn from your mistakes,
but never regret.
People change.
Things go wrong.
Just remember,
the ride goes on." ~Anon
“Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” ~Mandy Hale

"Stumbling on rocks and falling is a common issue! Rest awhile, then get up, dust off and keep going." ~Eileen Dielesen....the 'Woman with a Dream'

"Take a quiet walk with Mother Nature. It will nurture your mind, body, and soul." ~A.D. Williams

"The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths to it are not found, but made." ~John Schaar

"The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk." ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

"The journey is just as enjoyable as the destination." ~Ian Skippen

"The more I run, the more I love my body. Not because it’s perfect, far from it, but because with every mile it is proving to me that I am capable of more than I ever thought possible." ~Anon

"The obstacle is the path." ~Zen Proverb

“The path of sorrow, and that path alone, Leads to the lands where sorrow is unknown.” ~William Cowper on Sorrow

"The path of those who preach love, and not hatred, is not easy. They often have to wear a crown of thorns." ~Nelson Mandela from a message to the Global Convention on Peace and Non-violence, New Delhi, India, 31 January 2004, ‪LTL, ‪International Day of Non-Violence

“The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” ~Anthony Robbins

“The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude. If I insist on being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow. Today I am blessed.” ~Maya Angelou

"The spiritual path is not always going to be smooth and easy. There are going to be difficult situations, hardships, losses and lessons. Don't lose faith along the way. You are exactly where you need to be." ~Jenni Young

"The warrior who trusts his path doesn't need to prove the other is wrong." ~Paulo Coelho

"The way through the world is more difficult to find than the way beyond it." ~Wallace Stevens

"The world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going." ~James Allen

"There are no wrong turns, only unexpected paths." ~Mark

"There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk." ~Guy Gavriel Kay

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." ~Ralph Marston

"There is only one path to Heaven. On Earth, we call it Love." ~Anon

"There seems to be a sense of destiny in the air. So suffice it to say that those marked for greatness are protected by the universe and that even in times of great doubt, we trust that everything is going as it should." ~Trixie Cruz-Angeles, 22 February 2017

"Walk upon the path of Truth, Light and Love " ~Rose Russell

"Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you." ~John Ruskin

"We all have paths that we must walk and sometimes how long we are on those paths are a direct result of our decisions and thoughts. If you don't like the path you're on, go within and see if there is something you need to change." ~Kim Bayne "Live Life Positively" © 2014

"We have no sense of shared destiny." ~Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago

“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.“ ~Anon

"Whatever happens to you, don’t fall in despair. Even if all the doors are closed, a secret path will be there for you that no one knows. You can’t see it yet but so many paradises are at the end of this path. Be grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, thank before having what you want." ~Shams Tabrizi

"When on the trail with friends, no words need be exchanged.....the connection remains." ~Mge

"When you find the peace within yourself, you know you have found the path." ~Native Americans

"When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way." ~Paulo Coelho

"You're not fast on your feet. You always miss the obvious." ~Edward Sclier

"You begin on the road to your own glory when you begin on the road to your own truth. This path is taken when you declare that you will tell the truth all the time, about everything, to everyone. And that you will live your truth." ~Neale Donald Walsch

"You know when the path you are walking is healing you, because you stop looking back at what happened and you start looking forwards to what's coming." ~Kate Spencer

"You'll feel like life is just one big holiday." ~Travel at 60

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." ~Nido Qubein

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝