"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"Words pulsate in the veins of my pen"™Leah C. Dancel

12/8/15

Quotes on JUSTICE


"A soul that is kind and intends justice discovers more than any sophist." ~Sophocles (496 BC-406 BC)

"In the end we must remember that no amount of rules or their enforcement will defeat those who struggle with justice on their side." ~Nelson Mandela speaking at the 50th anniversary of the GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade), Geneva, Switzerland, 19 May 1988 LTL‬

"Let love and justice flow like a mighty stream. Let peace fill the earth as water fills the sea." ~Torah

"There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts." ~Mahatma Gandhi

"True warriors for social justice will never bow to masters responsible -- either by complicity or participation -- for social injustices and inequality in the application of rights in the world, regardless of what realpolitik presents as an excuse." ~Joffre Balce

♥*✿*•♥═════════════♥*✿*•♥

RELATED QUOTES

"Equality and fairness are at the heart of the rule of law." ~Imelda Deinla

“Look at the facts of the world. You see a continual and progressive triumph of the right. I do not pretend to understand the moral universe; the arc is a long one, my eye reaches but little ways; I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. And from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice.” ~Theodore Parker, Ten Sermons of Religion, 1853

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝