"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/24/14

Grandma Moses Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"I look back on my life like a good day's work, it was done and I am satisfied with it." ~Grandma Moses

"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." ~Grandma Moses

♥*✿*•♥═♥*✿*•♥

BIO

Anna Mary Robertson Moses began painting when she was 76 years old? Shad her share of physical ailments, most notably arthritis, that kept her from her first love, embroidery. You may remember Anna by her more popular name “Grandma Moses.” Anna lived long enough to see the canvases she had sold for $3 fetch prices well above $10,000. (Source: The Lies We Believe and the Truths We Reject By Richard Franz | Tuesday, January 20, 2015)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝