"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/3/12

Ludwig van Beethoven Quotes


"Do not just practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

“Ever thine ever mine ever ours” ~Beethoven

"I do not know any other sign of superiority but kindness." ~Ludwig van Beethoven 

"I will hear in heaven." ~Beethoven

"I would rather write 10,000 notes than a single letter of the alphabet." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Music is a higher revelation than philosophy." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Never shall I forget the days I've spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable." ~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Tones sound, and roar and storm about me until I have set them down in notes." ~Beethoven

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝