"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/3/12

Byron Katie Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"A thought is harmless unless we believe it. It's not our thoughts, but our attachment to our thoughts, that causes suffering. Attaching to a thought means believing that it's true, without inquiring. A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years." ~Byron Katie

"Discomfort is the call to set yourself free." ~Byron Katie

"Even when we are sure, we’re just guessing." ~Byron Katie

"Forgiveness is just another name for freedom." ~Byron Katie

"I can't make myself not believe what I believe, or believe what I don't want to believe. I can question what I believe I believe, and thus be enlightened. Spell broken, trance ended, wake-me-uped." ~Byron Katie

"I stopped waiting for the world to give me what I wanted; I started giving it to myself." ~Byron Katie

"Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it… it's just easier if you do." ~Byron Katie

"My happiness isn't dependent on anyone else's." ~Byron Katie

“Nothing comes ahead of its time, and nothing has ever happened that didn't need to happen.” ~Byron Katie

"Peace is found on the inside. Where have you been looking?" ~Byron Katie

"Romantic love is the story of how you need another person to complete you. It’s an absolutely insane story. My experience is that I need no one to complete me. As soon as I realize that, everyone completes me." ~Byron Katie

"Taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them." ~Byron Katie

"The best way of leading people is to let them find their own way." ~Byron Katie

"The world is what you believe it to be, and it changes as you change." ~Byron Katie

"Thoughts must be believed before sadness can exist." ~Byron Katie

"Truth doesn’t come or go; it’s always here, always available to the open mind." ~Byron Katie

"We all have the same values, though our minds try to convince us that we don't." ~Byron Katie

"What you do to one you do to all. What you do for one you do for all." ~Byron Katie

"When they criticize you and you notice that you love them with all your heart, your Work is done." ~Byron Katie

"When you discover that all happiness is inside you, the wanting and needing are over." ~Byron Katie

"When you free the mind, you free the world, your world." ~Byron Katie

"When you look deeply, you discover that what happens is the best thing that can happen." ~Byron Katie

"When you say or do anything to please, get, keep, influence, or control anything, fear is the cause and pain is the result." ~Byron Katie

"Whenever I defend or argue, my mind is closed." ~Byron Katie

"Your suffering is never caused by the person you're blaming." ~Byron Katie

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝