"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/30/12

Simone de Beauvoir Quotes


"Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay." ~Simone de Beauvoir

"I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity. I want this adventure that is the context of my life to go on without end.” ~Simone de Beauvoir

"On the day when it will be possible for woman to love not in her weakness but in strength, not to escape herself but to find herself, not to abase herself but to assert herself - on that day love will become for her, as for man, a source of life." ~Simone de Beauvoir

"One is not born, rather becomes, a woman." ~Simone de Beauvoir

"One's life has value so long as one attributes value to the lift of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion." ~Simone de Beauvoir

"That's what I consider true generosity. You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing." ~Simone de Beauvoir

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝