"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/29/20

Robert Downey Jr. Quotes


"At the end of the day, anything I think I’m sacrificing I’m just giving up because it makes me feel better." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"Discipline for me is about respect. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about respect for life and all it offers." ~Robert Downey Jr

"Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"I always encourage people to be confident, and sometime even a little falsely so, just so you can give yourself an opportunity." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"I think it’s miraculous that anybody survives themselves." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"I’ve noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don’t want to happen." ~Robert Downey Jr

"Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway." ~Robert Downey Jr

"Look, even bad years are pretty good years, I think." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends, and family." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"Nothing will serve you better than a strong work ethic." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"People change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"People never change because they are under threat or under duress." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven." ~Robert Downey Jr.

"To me, friendship means loving tolerance." ~Robert Downey Jr

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝