"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/12/20

ANNALIE RAMOS DANCEL QUOTES


"Being alone is enough. I have nothing to prove to anyone." ~Annalie R. Dancel

"Blessings of love 💙, Smile 😀, and laughter fill my life...." ~Annalie R. Dancel

"If I will actually speak up my mind, I'd be in real trouble." ~Annalie R. Dancel

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." ~Annalie R Dancel

"Stay humble and never forget where you came from." ~Annalie R. Dancel

"The devil himself could not pronounce a title more hateful to mine ear." ~Annalie R. Dancel

"When spending time with your parents seems like too much effort, Remember one day,all you will have are their memories." ~Annalie R. Dancel

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝