"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/21/19

JAY SHETTY Quotes


"A relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences." ~Jay Shetty

"Don't get caught up in falling in love with the idea of someone. Fall in love with who they prove themselves to be." ~Jay Shetty 

"If we don't heal the pain of our past we will bleed all over our future." ~Jay Shetty

"If you want to leave a lasting impression on others, the best way to do it is not to try and impress them." ~Jay Shetty 

"Repeat daily: I remain focused on my goals. Even if I face a moment of difficulty or setback, I will not give up. I know consistency is the key to success. I know that I can do it. It's natural for things to not go to plan. But the challenge will not block me. If I commit to the process, it is only a matter of time." ~Jay Shetty

"Someone trying to understand you is love. They don't have to fully understand you to show they care. They are there for you, learning about you." ~Jay Shetty 

“The greatest mistake we can make with anger is taking it out on someone who didn’t make us angry.” ~Jay Shetty

"When you try to live your most authentic life, some of your relationships will be put in jeopardy. Losing them is a risk worth bearing; finding a way to keep them in your life is a challenge worth taking on." ~Jay Shetty (Think Like a Monk)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝