"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/14/19

Laura Wheeler Quotes


"I am an open book in a closed book store. You'll have to read me through the window." ~Laura Wheeler

POETRY

"Let's take a moment of silence for 
all of those shattered and broken, 
judged and ridiculed by being 
yourself. 

The time is here to embrace 
the differences involved in just 
being human. 

Let's flash flood the world with 
positivity for all the beautiful 
uniqueness. 

Let's make the broken 
feel beautiful again. 

~Laura Wheeler 


"Within her was a wolf.
One with strength and courage.
One that knew what it wanted and how to get it.
One that would hunt, capture and devour its prey.
It was never the woman that needed to be feared or her packaging to be revered.
It was the wolf within,
The one you saw when it was too late."
-Laura Wheeler

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝