"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/15/19

Leslie C. Bertrand - I am Never Alone

"I have run into the fire over and over again to lead forth those who would have been consumed. I am bruised, scarred and battle weary but I have emerged triumphant. The path has been long, lonely and arduous. The twist and turns innumerable, the battles many, the victories hard fought and not without loss. The crushing burden of the weight of the collective suffering crushes the spirit. I have retreated into the inner land of my spirit and retraced the path that spirals up out of the darkness and reclaimed the light. I relearn the ancient wisdom and quietly observe and mark the seasons and change. I am patient and I persevere. I am a healer and a warrior. My path is not easy but I am unafraid for I am never alone. I am One." ~Leslie C. Bertrand