"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/21/19

Susan Frybort - New path

"I walk a new path on this late part of day, feeling at peace with the scenic trail and sharing the pulse of nature all around me. My thoughts are light enough to be carried along with the dove’s airy call. I’m not feeling overwhelmed with finding the many penetrating answers to life’s biggest questions. I don’t feel any urgency to attend the latest seminar that will expose what is holding me back from discovering my personal truth. And I do not sense any need to seek and uncover the deepest of spiritual reason. Instead, I simply yield to settling into the heart of where I am, right now. Like a heron landing effortlessly to stand stoically in a pond. You learn in this life, there are times to go forth and search for meaning, just as there are times to be still and let meaning find you, exactly where you are, in the truest of places." ~Susan Frybort