"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/21/19

Romeo Balingcongan Quotes


"... give me time, teach me the skills, provide me encouragement and I will prove no wave would be too huge to ride." ~Romeo Balingcongan, excerpt from his Oratorical Essay circa 1969.

"‪How beauty is ephemeral in this transitory life we live until the Lord comes and beauty and joy and harmony becomes eternal." ~Romeo Balingcongan‬

"May you walk along the ever brightening light of God’s favor as the dawn breaks into morning splendor." ~
Romeo Balingcongan

"The present is best place to be given the choices we and other people in our lives made and the sovereignty and love of God." ~Romeo Balingcongan

"Those huge waves do not come often and even if those waves do come, ready to topple us down, I will still take my chances for that is what adventures are all about: daring the odds." ~Romeo Balincongan, excerpt from his Oratorical Essay (1969?)

"We all have a wonderful memory to look back to and marvel at how gracious and good our God is." ~Romeo Balingcongan

"‪Wherever one is is a place for prayer anytime." ~‬Romeo Balingcongan

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝