"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/7/18

Sigrid Reymundo Lizares Quotes


"Don’t OVERLOAD yourself with the unnecessary.
If something is NOT in any way
- helping
- working

- a solution

- making you a better person,
feel free to

delete, 
discard, 
avoid, 
trash

LIFE is often easier, less stressful if you just ...
'SIMPLIFY'"
~Sigrid Reymundo Lizares

"I love watching raindrops on windowpanes and smelling petrichor as much as counting stars across the sky. These, for me, have always been fascinating." ~Sigrid Reymundo Lizares

"Make some sense of your individuality and STAND OUT in your own skin. Sparkle if you have to. ENJOY being your SELF." ~Sigrid R. Lizares, 2018

"What’s too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget." ~Sigrid Reymundo Lizares

ATTRIBUTED QUOTES

"Help me to conquer anger with gentleness, greed by generosity, apathy by fervor. Help me to forget myself and reach out towards others." ~Pope Clement’s Universal Prayer)

"Not often enough do people recognize the efforts and sacrifices soldiers make so that the rest of us may live in freedom and peace." ~TJ Abat (28.1.18)

"The noblest art is making others HAPPY." ~PT Barnum

“The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for what He is sending us every day in His goodness.” ~St. Gianna Beretta Molla

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝