"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/1/18

Col. Alberto Ramos Rojo Quotes

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~


I'm very sorry to hear of your passing away, Brother Alberto. May your soul rest in peace. Sincerely conveying my profound condolence to your bereaved family. ~Blog Administrator, 25 April 2018



"In order for us to become the First Gentleman (FG) of the earth, we need to have a GF -- God and Focus." ~Alberto Ramos Rojo
Each must discover his own way in life, and that way lies in his heart. ~N. Sri Ram

"Risk-taking is part of daily life. If you do not speculate, you don't feel sorrow of losing nor feel the joy of winning. Always dare to win!" ~Alberto Ramos Rojo, FB

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝