"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/2/17

LAUREN BACALL Quotes


"Find me a man who's interesting enough to have dinner with and I'll be happy." ~Lauren Bacall

 "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." ~Lauren Bacall

"Looking at yourself in a mirror isn't exactly a study of life." ~Lauren Bacall

"You learn to rise above a lot of bad things that happen in your life. And you have to keep going." ~Lauren Bacall

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝