"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/7/16

Renae A. Sauter Quotes


"It has been said that those who have been through the most tragic of losses have the most beautiful souls. Perhap's it because they are driven to the deepest part of themselves where only beauty resides and all else falls away." ~Renae A. Sauter

"What if ... everything you're going through right now is preparing you for a dream bigger than you can imagine?" ~Renae A.  Sauter