"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/31/16

2nd Lt. Jerome Jacoba Quotes


"Kung kami Bayani Sir, ikaw po yong bayani ng mga Bayani." ~2nd Lt. Jerome Jacoba
["If we are the heroes Sir, then you are the hero of the heroes."] on President RR Duterte (August 30, 2016)

"Until the last drop of our blood, we will fight under your leadership. We will die serving the country because we see the sincerity of our president. It is an honor to serve under your leadership." ~2nd Lt. Jerome Jacoba (August 30, 2016)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝