"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/17/16

Quotes From Great Lives Are Made


"If we focussed less on "improving" others and and more on "improving" ourselves, I'm sure the world would be a happier, more loving and tolerant place. Reminds me of that poem by an anonymous yet insightful author:
"Build a better world", said God
And I answered "How? The world is such a vast place and so complicated now. I'm so small and useless. there's little I can do."
So God in all His wisdom said, "Just build a better you."" ~from Great Lives Are Made

"There are some pretty horrible things happening in the world and it's so easy to despair or feel we can't really do much. Yet even though we can't all make a difference in massive ways, the cumulative effect of many small actions and kindnesses can gather momentum and make significant positive differences way beyond what we can imagine. Keep the faith. Don't lose hope." ~from Great Lives Are Made, FB

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝