"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/17/16

Natsuki Takaya Quotes


"Saying she doesn't mind being alone … that she's alright … There isn't a person alive who'd really feel that way." ~Natsuki Takaya

"Sometimes living can be hard, but it's only because we are alive that we can make each other laugh, cry, …be happy! In this world, if that's not a reason for being born in this world… I don't know what is." ~Natsuki Takaya

"Those who hurt others also hurt themselves." ~Natsuki Takaya

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝