"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/25/16

Emmanuel (Manny) Piñol Quotes


"Ang gulay, lalo na pulang kamatis, pampahaba ng buhay." ~Manny Piñol

"... effective governance actually is just a simple combination of inspiration and imagination." ~Manny Piñol, May 2016

"Go quietly into the night Mr. President and don’t worry about us. We will be able to handle ourselves and we will certainly survive the hardships." ~Manny Piñol on BA III

"...how a cussing rural mayor has metamorphmosed into a leader the rest of the world would listen to." ~Manny Piñol on PRRDuterte at ASEAN Summit in Vietnam, November 2017

"I almost could not believe that the boy who had to dig holes in a rubber plantation during the summer break in school to earn money for his allowance would be in a table where the men and women who will steer the country for the next six years were also seated." ~Manny Piñol (First Cabinet Meeting: Feeling Small Beside Giants in Governance, June 1, 2016)

"I felt small beside the President and the members of the Cabinet but I am sure that my heart is just as big as theirs." ~Manny Piñol

"I have long believed that governance is all about people: Identify the problems confronting your people, find solutions to their problems and implement those solutions to improve their lives. These are the basic governance rules which I follow." ~Emmanuel (Manny) Piñol, former Governor of Cotabato 2016

"...I thanked my father and my mother for moulding me and my brothers into what we are today." ~Manny Piñol (First Cabinet Meeting: Feeling Small Beside Giants in Governance, June 1, 2016)

"I thanked my God for guiding me all my life, for caring for me even when I doubted Him and for lifting me up when I was down."~Manny Piñol (First Cabinet Meeting: Feeling Small Beside Giants in Governance, June 1, 2016)

"Sometimes we are just too busy and preoccupied with material things that we cannot appreciate the Divine message. Most of the time we rue over what we have failed to achieve rather than appreciate the many good things that we enjoy in life." ~Manny Pinol, November 9, 2012 (The Miracle of Red Tomatoes)

"The proof of the pudding is not in the talking but in the eating." ~Manny Piñol, October 28, 2016 while in Canada

"They have turned a blind eye and refused to listen to the sights and sounds of changes and allowed hatred and envy to consume them....... I was told once that there are three places people's end up when they die: Good people go to heaven, the bad ones go to hell but those who are consumed with hatred and envy are thrown into a lake of human wastes where they have to tiptoe to avoid ingesting it...... That's a horrible fate." ~Manny Piñol, October 24, 2016

"We will hitch our stars on this man who you say is a threat to democracy because he speaks our language, he expresses our anger and he understands our dreams." ~Manny Piñol on RRD

"When a child learns to walk, it's a miracle.
When the flowers' bloom, it's a miracle.
When a new day dawns, it's a miracle."
~Manny Pinol, 10 November 2012

♥*✿*•♥

"The Miracle of the Red Tomato."

"Who made that lone tomato plant grow among the Suntan flowers?
Who made that tomato bear fruit?
Who made sure that the tomato's fruits would be red ripe
Only God could have done things in perfect harmony and in perfect timing."
~Manny Pinol

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝