"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/27/16

TODAY's INSPIRATION: with love and compassion

"I'm sure that we have all encountered individuals whose behaviour has been toxic to us. Make sure that the circle you keep nurtures you, uplifts you and cares for your well being as much as their own. Be aware of the energy that others bring with them. We aren't here to change people, and unfortunately some folks just don't seem to want to change themselves. Set and maintain boundaries, and focus on taking good care of yourself. If a person’s toxic behaviour doesn’t change, or if your relationship with them is just too toxic for you, send them forward in life with love and compassion. Then, move forward with your own!" ~Teresa, The road to ME