"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/26/16

Quotes on CONSCIENCE


"Children are the only human beings left in this world with clear conscience and common sense. Truth is embedded in their soul and etched on their face." ~Leah C. Dancel, April 7, 2018

"Conscience is a mother-in-law whose visit never ends." ~H. L. Mencken

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.” ~Woodrow Wilson

“Look at the facts of the world. You see a continual and progressive triumph of the right. I do not pretend to understand the moral universe; the arc is a long one, my eye reaches but little ways; I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. And from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice.” ~Theodore Parker, Ten Sermons of Religion, 1853

"People who have tried it, tell me that a clear conscience makes you very happy and contented; but a full stomach does the business quite as well, and is cheaper, and more easily obtained." ~Jerome K. Jerome (1859-1927)

“Some make a conscience of spitting in the Church, yet robbe the Altar.” ~George Herbert on Proverbs

"There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts." ~Mahatma Gandhi

"Your soul is content when your conscience is clear." ~A.D. Williams

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝