"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/22/15

Janelle McCulloch Quotes


"Flowers of course are famous for their fragrances, forms, and inspirational displays, but there is something wonderfully satisfying about plucking a vegetable from its bed, brushing the soil off its roots, and thinking about how you will cook it in the evening meal." ~Janelle McCulloch


My Little Home Garden 
March 23, 2020

"We try to create our gardens by giving them form, depth, dignity and character. But in the end, I think it's our gardens that give those things to us." ~Janelle McCullough