"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/10/15

Shauna Niequist Quotes


“I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.” ~Shauna Niequist

"Life sneaks up on us every once in a while, and gives us something we didn't ever know we wanted, and lights within us a love we didn't even know existed." ~Shauna Niequist

"When I've practiced acceptance,
When I've floated instead of fought,
When I've rested, even for a moment,
On the surface instead of
Wrestling the water itself.
And those moments are like heaven"
~Shauna Niequist

"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." ~Shauna Niequist

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝