"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/3/15

Quotes on OPTIMISM


"As an optimist I always tried to find my place." ~Masafumi Nagasaki

"Every day is a story of patience, perseverance and faith, since every day we are faced with an unknown tomorrow, uncertain fate and unsure future.… Let's conquer every day with optimism grounded on prayer…" ~Diary of an Artist

"I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death."
~Nelson Mandela

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door--or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." ~Rabindranath Tagore

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." ~Helen Keller

"These are the soul's changes. I don't believe in ageing. I believe in altering one's aspect to the sun. Hence my optimism." ~Virginia Woolfe

♥*✿*•♥═════════════♥*✿*•♥

OTHERS

“HAPPINESS is a choice. We all seem to be chasing it. It starts with us! True happiness is a gift that we give to ourselves, but it is also a gift that we pass to others. True happiness radiates from us and affects those around us…so the gift just keeps on giving! Every moment of the day there's a chance to create it. How? By the little and simplest ways. Doing things that we love, for our self and for others - nurtures and fulfills our soul. There will always be times of sadness in our life, we can't escape that, however, being optimistic with our thoughts at times like these we will bounce back from adversity. Most of all, be generous with your time, your compassion and your heart.” ~Angie Karan Krezos

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝