"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/2/15

BEAU TAPLIN Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

“Hearts aren't handcuffs and people aren't prisons. When you feel it's time for you to leave, you leave. You neither need to wait to be released, nor ask for permission.” ~Beau Taplin

“Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.” ~Beau Taplin, Buried Light

“I learned much too late that what you called love was nothing but a desperate and irrational fear of a life lived alone.” ~Beau Taplin

“In this quiet moment, I give myself permission to acknowledge my progress, to focus less on the distance I’ve still left to travel and instead on the mighty distance I’ve come.” ~Beau Taplin

“One day, whether you are 14, 28 or 65, you will stumble upon someone who will start a fire in you that cannot die. However, the saddest, most awful truth you will ever come to find––is they are not always with whom we spend our lives” ~Beau Taplin, Hunting Season

“She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them.” ~Beau Taplin

"Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel. ~Beau Taplin

“Some goodbyes are not ends but releases.” ~Beau Taplin

Verse

“Human beings
are made of water–-

we were not designed
to hold ourselves together

rather run freely
like oceans
like rivers”
~Beau Taplin, Hunting Season

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝