"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/21/14

Deniz Inan Quotes


"As sweet as it is... nothing is as sweet as sharing." ~Deniz Inan


"Music is in all aspects of your life." ~Deniz Inan


"Nothing is more important and more beautiful than the spirit of co-existence. We should start to learn!" ~Deniz Inan

"Today, men are really lucky. In the name of all lucky men (I include myself, too... hehe) I thank all caring, sharing, cuddling, helping, motivating, inspiring, protecting, hugging, kissing, and loving women we have in our life!!! Thank you for being so patient with us." ~Deniz Inan, 8 March 2015 on International Women's Day


⊰✿ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•* ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.

FRIENDS' REVIEWS

⊰✿ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•* ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.

"... music is the most wonderful vehicle for journeys deep into the soul." ~Annette Hedworth on Deniz Inan "Kayo’s Journey”dated November 29, 2015

"Your music has a hypnotic quality that mirrors a great Age of the past." ~Louis Arevalos on Deniz Inan musical compositions dated 21 February 2016

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝