"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/24/14

PASSAGE

♥*✿*•♥

“She kept looking in the outside for the truth that was supposed to set her free, until one day, she realized that there was no truth to be found out there; for as time went by she was lead to the most profound areas of her heart and she was able to understand that, the truth that would set her free to be and let it be, was not the truth that she told or heard from others but the truth that she confronted within.” ~A passage from my Novel, Floranova B. Msc. © 2014, Inspiration Flows Where Your Will Goes