"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/18/14

PASSAGE

“Have you ever wondered when does the mind rest? Because even when one is sleeping the mind is always in motion creating dreams through one’s subconscious thus the mind seems to function day and night without ever stopping. The only difference is that when sleeping one does not have an option to select thoughts, whereas when awakened one does.” ―A passage from my Novel, Floranova B. Msc. © 2014 (Inspiration Flows Where Your Will Goes)