"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/23/14

Susane Colasanti Quotes


“I want to be the kind of person who can do that. Move on and forgive people and be healthy and happy. It seems like an easy thing to do, but it's not so easy when you try it in real life, others respect those who can forgive, a LOT more than those who hate.” -Susane Colasanti, Waiting For You from TWS

“The rain fluctuates between drizzle and torrential. It messes with your mind. It makes you think things will always be like this, never getting better, always letting you down right when you thought the worst was over.” ~Susane Colasanti, Waiting for You

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝