"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/5/14

LUPITA NYONG'O Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Beautiful people have many advantages, but so do friendly people … I think beauty is an expression of love." ~Lupita Nyong'o

"I had begun to enjoy the seduction of inadequacy, but a flower couldn't help but bloom inside me." ~Lupita Nyong'o

"True beauty is compassion for yourself and for those around you. That kind of beauty inflames the heart and enchants the soul." ~Lupita Nyong'O

♥*✿*•♥

"You can't rely on how you look to sustain you. What is fundamentally beautiful is compassion for yourself and those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul." ~Lupita Nyong'O from Thyme and Again

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝