"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/2/13

Anthony Velone - no boundaries

"The essence of universal love, there are no boundaries attach to it, and cares little how others think of it. Some resent, hate it because they don't get it, some doubt it because they have doubts about themselves, some embrace it because they understand it, and know it was them who has to be humble, and compassionate for love to enter their being. True love, knows no boundaries." ~Anthony Velone