"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/25/13

SWEDISH PROVERBS


In tribute to Engr. Conrad Ganesjo and wife Margareta Ganesjo and daughter Cristina Ganesjo of Gotenborg, SWEDEN, my BENEFACTORS when I was a student in Southwestern University, Cebu City 1975-76)

"A life without love is like a year without summer." ~Swedish Proverb

"Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees." ~Swedish Proverb

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." ~Swedish Proverb

"Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies." ~Swedish Proverb

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." ~Swedish Proverb

"Those who wish to sing, always find a song." ~Swedish Proverb

"When a blind man carries a lame man both go forward." ~Proverb, Swedish

"You're the blacksmith of your own happiness." ~Swedish Proverb

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝