"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/30/13

Janice Madrid-Gonzales - out in nature

Katoomba Waterfalls
November 19, 2022

"What a wonderful way to get away from things and take time out exploring the landscape around you. The glorious clean air, out in nature, the wonderful sights and sounds of birds and waterfalls. The whole blue sky, mountain views, smells of the forest. Also a great way to reflect and spend quality time with peace, quiet and conversation." ~Janice Madrid-Gonzales