"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/10/12

Nick Vujicic QUOTES


"God doesn't make mistakes; neither of us is a mistake. God knew exactly what He was doing when He created both of us." ~Nick Vujicic via On Wings of Hope

"God won't let anything happen to us in our life unless He has a good purpose for it all." ~Nick Vujicic, from Our Daily Bread

"If I can trust God with my circumstances, then you can trust in God with your circumstances...The greatest joy of all is having Jesus Christ in my life and living the godly purpose He has for me." ~Nick Vujicic, from Our Daily Bread

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝