"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/10/12

Katherine Mansfield Quotes




"I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing." ~Katherine Mansfield

“I want to be all that I am capable of becoming.” ~Katherine Mansfield 

"It's rather nice to think of oneself as a sailor bending over the map of one's mind and deciding where to go and how to go. The great thing to remember is we can do whatever we wish to do provided our wish is strong enough." ~Katherine Mansfield

"Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it is good only for wallowing in." ~Katherine Mansfield 

"The great thing to remember is we can do whatever we wish to do provided our wish is strong enough." ~Katherine Mansfield

"There are always these moments in life when the limits of suffering are reached and we become heroes and heroines." ~Katherine Mansfield