"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/7/12

James A. Garfield Quotes


"History is philosophy teaching by example and also warning its two eyes are geography and chronology." ~James A. Garfield

“I so despise a man who blows his own horn, that I go to the other extreme.” ~James Garfield

"If wrinkles must be written on our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should never grow old." ~James A. Garfield

“We should do nothing for revenge, but everything for security: nothing for the past, everything for the present and the future.” ~James Garfield

BIO

James Abram Garfield was the 20th president of the United States, serving from March 4, 1881 until his death by assassination six and a half months later. He was the first sitting member of Congress to be elected to the presidency, and remains the only sitting House member to gain the White House. (Wikipedia)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝