"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/25/12

Andre Rieu Quotes


"All the good things must end." ~Andre Rieu (CORONATION CONCERT of Holland)

"Classical music does not belong to the elite - I want to open the door and bring it back to the people where it belongs." "Contrary to popular opinion, classical music does not have to be enjoyed amid exclusive circles, there need not be any snobbishness attached to it. It's there for everyone. I play for the people." ~Andre Rieu

"Contrary to popular opinion, classical music does not have to be enjoyed amid exclusive circles, there need not be any snobbishness attached to it. It's there for everyone. I play for the people." ~Andre Rieu

"I make music to touch the souls of people as it's a language we all can speak." ~Andre Rieu

"My dream is to make the whole of classical music accessible for everyone." ~Andre Rieu

"Music is my breath, my blood, my life, my everything." ~Andre Rieu


OTHERS

"My home is in the mountains! My cradle stood high up there, where the Edelweiss blooms." ~ Heia in the Mountains (André Rieu)



╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝