"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/23/11

Kevin Hall Quotes


"Genshai means that you should never treat others in a manner that would make them feel small." ~Kevin Hall

"Hope is the Light that guides us." ~Kevin Hall

“Life is constantly moving, changing and unfolding. We decide to look around and notice the wonder or get swept away in the chaos.” ~Kevin Hall 

"Sometimes just taking time each day to note what we have to be grateful for keeps us aware of our blessings." ~Kevin Hall

"The best exercise for the heart is bending down to lift someone else up." ~Kevin Hall

"The key to life is understanding we are all accountable for our actions and nothing can stop or turn back time so make the most of the minutes you have." ~Kevin Hall

"The sand beneath my feet, the water between my toes, the smell of the ocean breeze and the sunset setting in the distance. In this moment, I am completely aware of my connection to life." ~Kevin Hall

"When we are comfortable with who we are, we cease to be uncomfortable with who we are not. We become one with the creation when we honor the promises we've made to ourselves and others. We create a life of abundance and fulfillment when we are one with our word." ~Kevin Hall

Source: FB, Kevin Hall, author "Aspire"

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝