"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/27/11

Hafiz of Shiraz Quotes

Photo Credit: from A Texas Girl's Favorites, FB

"A day of silence can be a pilgrimage in itself." ~Hafiz

"A poet is someone who can pour light into a spoon, and then raise it to nourish your beautiful,  parched holy mouth." ~Hafiz 

 "Awake, my dear. Be kind to your sleeping heart. Take it out into the vast fields of light and let it breathe." ~Hafiz Shirazi
    
"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth 'You owe Me'. Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the Whole sky." ~Hafiz

"Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you. ~Hafiz

"Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I would like to see you living in better conditions.” ~Hafiz

"For a day, just for one day, talk about that which disturbs no one. And bring some peace into your beautiful eyes." ~Hafiz

"Forgiveness is part of the treasure you need to craft your falcon wings and return to your true realm of Divine freedom." ~Hafiz

"I have learned so much from God that I can no longer call myself a Christian, a Hindu, a Muslim, a Buddhist,  a Jew." ~Hafez

"I once asked a bird, "How is it that you fly in this gravity of darkness?" The bird responded, 'Love lifts me'." ~Hafiz

"I sometimes forget that I was created for joy. My mind is too busy. My heart is too heavy. Heavy for me to remember that I have been called to dance the sacred dance for life. I was created to smile, to love, to be lifted up, and lift others up. O sacred one, untangle my feet from all that ensnares. Free my soul. That we might dance. And that our dancing might be contagious." ~Hafiz


"I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being." ~Hafiz of Shiraz

"Love sometimes wants to do us a great favour: hold us upside down and shake all the nonesense out." ~Hafiz

"Love will surely bust you wide open into an unfettered, blooming new galaxy" ~Hafiz

"May the gratitude in my heart kiss all the universe." ~Hafiz

"One regret, dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough." ~Hafiz

"Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” ~Hafiz

"The heart is the thousand-stringed instrument that can only be tuned with love." ~Hafiz

"The words you speak become the house you live in." ~Hafiz

"This place where you are right now God circled on a map for you." ~Hafiz

"We have come into this exquisite world to experience ever and ever more deeply our divine courage, freedom and light!" ~Hafiz

"What we speak becomes the house we live in." ~Hafiz

"Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends." ~Hafiz

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

VERSES:

"And still, after all this time,
The sun never says to the earth,
'You owe me.'
Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the whole sky."
~Hafiz

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

"I know the voice of depression
Still calls to you.
I know those habits that can ruin your life
Still send their invitations.
But you are with the Friend now
And look so much stronger.
You can stay that way
And even bloom!"
~Hafiz

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"One day the sun admitted,
I am just a shadow.
I wish I could show you
The Infinite Incandescence
That has cast my brilliant image!
I wish I could show you,
When you are lonely or in darkness,
The astonishing Light
Of your own Being"
-Hafiz

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

"Run my dear,
from anything that
May not strengthen
Your budding wings.
Run like hell my dear,
From anyone likely
To put a sharp knife
Into the sacred, tender
Vision of your beautiful
Heart."
~Hafiz


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝