"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/25/09

Sarah Ban Breathnach Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"All we have is all we need. All we need is the awareness of how blessed we really are." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Begin today. Declare outloud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach


2004
Stanbury Place
Quakers Hill Home

"Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend ... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present — love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure — the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Forgiveness is a form of gratitude. When we forgive others, we show them the mercy that we have often received and been thankful for." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Harmony is the inner cadence of contentment we feel when the melody of life is in tune." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"How could I expect more from the universe when I didn’t appreciate what I already had?" ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"I acknowledged the deep longing in my heart. What I hungered for was an inner peace that the world could not take away." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"I felt humbled by my riches and regretted that I took for granted the abundance that already existed in my life." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"I wish I had known from the beginning that I was born a strong woman. What a difference it would have made! I wish I'd known that I was born a courageous woman' I've spent so much of my life cowering. How many conversations would I not only started but finished if I had known I possessed a warrior's heart? I wish I'd known that I'd been born to take on the world; I wouldn't have run from it for so long, but to it with open arms." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Little changes [and] little choices add up to be revolutionary changes in your life." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

“New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream.” ~Sarah Breathnach

"Only dreams give birth to change." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Only when the clamor of the outside world is silenced will you be able to hear the deeper vibration. Listen carefully."~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Our success already exists on a spiritual level; it's a matter of pulling it into the physical world." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers, but, above all, the world needs dreamers who are doers." ~Sarah Breathnach

"This moment is always the best one in which to express your care for others." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"This moment is your life. It is the process of living, the journey, that is life itself, and we often wish away our lives by focusing only on what tomorrow could, should, would bring." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Those who live passionately teach us how to love. Those who love passionately teach us how to live." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Today, and everyday, take as your personal mantra: I am what I am and what I am is wonderful." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and always grateful 'HEART'." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"When I surrendered my desire for security and sought serenity instead, I looked at my life with open eyes." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"...while working your dream a reality, feel the joy of your accomplishment and savor it with celebration and thanksgiving." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"You've got to make a conscious choice everyday to shed the old-whatever "the old" means for you." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝