"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/15/16

Quotes from Lailah Gifty Akita


“A cup of tea is all I need to keep working." ~Lailah Gifty Akita

"Awake all living souls and shine thy light." ~Lailah Gifty Akita

“Daily dance is my delight.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita

“Every battle you have to fight, is an opportunity for the glory of God to be revealed. The greater the obstacles, the greater the victory.” ~Lailah Gifty Akita

"Every fresh morning brings freshness of sacred-being." ~Lailah Gifty Akita

“Every new day is a sacred gift with new sacred grace.” ~Lailah Gifty Akita

“I love the paradise of being between the pages of a book.” ~Lailah Gifty Akita

“The path of light is the quest for knowledge.” ~Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind

"The strength of every individual is the grace for great work." ~Lailah Gifty Akita

“You have to make an enemy a friend to conquer his or her evil intentions.” ~Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝