"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/23/15

Nigella Lawson Quotes


Laduree Cafe with Lily
19 November 2015

"Cake baking has to be, however innocently, one of the great culinary scams: it implies effort, it implies domestic prowess; but believe me, it's easy." ~Nigella Lawson

"Food should always be pleasurable." ~Nigella Lawson

"‪I find the beauty of food makes me smile..." ~Nigella Lawson (Masterchef May 2016)

“It’s not just about what foods I cook, it’s the experience of cooking that alters my mood." ~Nigella Lawson (Masterchef May 2016)

"Sometimes...we don't want to feel like a postmodern, postfeminist, overstretched woman but, rather, a domestic goddess, trailing nutmeggy fumes of baking pie in our languorous wake." ~Nigella Lawson

"Sourness brings everything to life." ~Nigella Lawson on Lime juice

“What and how we cook can make our lives easier, make us feel better and more alive”. ~Nigella Lawson

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝