"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/17/15

Joan Savell - birds

♥*✿*•♥

"It is not accidental that native trees are the birds natural food. They love it and so, you are visited frequently and given the quiet joy of watching their antics and interactions with one another. You can quietly admire the wonder of the artistry of their colours and how beautifully each colour blends with one another. One of my favourite birds to admire the colouring of is the brown pigeon. Their brown-ness ranges through cinnamon, nutmeg, tan, dark brown, russet and every shade of brown you can imagine. And when seen in the sunlight, they are gorgeous." ~Joan Savell on Should you feed birds in your backyard? (FB Starts at 60 Community Page)

═══════════════