"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/6/14

Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes



"In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we're pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker's praise without anxiety." ~Aiden Wilson Tozer from Things of Beauty

"Perhaps it takes a purer faith to praise God for unrealised blessings than for those we enjoy now." ~A. W. Tozer

"Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will." ~Aiden Wilson Tozer

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝
pthan